Golden Millennium Enterprises LLC serves West Allis Community for over 27 years with commitment to excellence within community-based settings. Our philosophy is designed to enhance quality of life while providing freedom and promoting independence and dignity to all of our residents under highly professional management and supervision of our experienced staff. A Registered Nurse/Administrator will be available on Full-time basis and on-call 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. We provide affordable, comfortable, and accessible housing, meals, links to public services, visiting doctors, portable labs, image/x-ray services, and trained support staff to assist in daily activities, decision making, and actualization of personal choices and goals. Our Communities provide services to any adult with developmental disabilities, physical disabilities, mental health, mild dementia, chronic health issues, or advanced age/frail elder.
Our Homes welcome everyone who is interested in our community and will guarantee great comfort and level of satisfaction with careful attention to maintaining every individuals dignity and respect.
The overall goal of Our Company is to maximize each resident
cognitive, affective, physical, and psychomotor skills in order to help them obtain their highest possible level of functioning and independence.
Specific program goals include:
1. Assisting and training residents in personal care activities such as dressing, grooming, and bathing.
2. Assisting and training residents in daily living skills such as meal planning and preparation, laundry, and household chores.
3. Assisting residents in appropriate socialization, including productive and independent leisure time, one-on-one interaction, and group activities.
4. Assisting residents in understanding and expressing their emotions and feelings, focusing on building good self-esteem and a sense of self-worth.
5. Encouraging and helping residents in maintaining involvement with family members and other significant people in their lives.
6. Accurately assessing and responding to the unique and changing needs of each resident.
Our services include the following:
- Health monitoring services, assessments and care planning
by our registered nurse manager and trained resident assistant staff
- Assistance with medication management and administration if
- In-house doctor visits if required and as ordered by your personal care provider
- Pharmacy Services
- Information and referral services for medical, financial and
- Daily activity programming
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as grooming, dressing, eating, showers or tub baths, and toileting as needed
- Laundry and linen services
- Home cooking and baking
- Cable Television
- On-site barber and beautician visits as needed
- Dietician designed meal program, therapeutic diets supervised
by our consulting dietician or registered nurse manager as needed
- Coordination of transportation and medical appointments
- Banking/Money Management Assistance
- Respite care
The administrator, house manager, and activity coordinator
organizes day-to-day activities and recreation. A Registered
Nurse is on call 24 hours per/day, 7 days a week and meets
with residents at least twice a month or when needed to assist
each resident with their health monitoring, assessments, medication review, physician communications, family contacts, and much more. Outside professional services including physical, occupational, and speech therapy are available via home care agencies and referrals can be obtained if necessary.
Our staff consists of trained Resident Assistants who is certified
in First Aid, Medication administration and monitoring, Fire Safety, Standard Precautions, Dietary/Sanitation, Resident Rights, Recognizing & Responding to Challenging Behaviors, and much more. The staff is also all trained as Personal Care Workers.